WARNING: This blog contains random thoughts on technology, software engineering, and general all-round nerdery. Read at your own risk. Nerd is contagious.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tip: Load the new AIM Express in your Firefox sidebar

Firefox only: By default, AIM Express runs in a new browser window. I prefer to run AIM Express on my Firefox sidebar, and so I thought I'd share how to do that!

First go to this link:


Then add this as a bookmark, make sure to check "Load this bookmark in the sidebar"

And there we go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did the same thing! i had yoono for about a week but it had some extras i didn't need, so i tried this and now its just like having AIM integration, without the meebo sidebar junk and without all the email, feeds and other yoono goods. unfortunatley for you though, i learned this on my own not from ur blog lol.

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home