WARNING: This blog contains random thoughts on technology, software engineering, and general all-round nerdery. Read at your own risk. Nerd is contagious.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

View Rendered Source in Firefox

I just installed a new extension for Firefox called View Source Chart. This thing is another take on code folding and syntax highlighting. I like it! It's very easy to visually see your markup because of the pastel colored backgrounds that define each block of code.

I think Boxely needs to have an editor like this when we develop a GUI builder =)

1 Comments:

Blogger kelobyte said...

This is totally cool. Even with the proper indent, I can't find the tag I am looking for sometimes. Visual Studio.NET 2005 collapse XML tags, like VS.NET 2003 does with brackets in C++ files. That helps. But this "view render source" feature is definately more intuitive.

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home