WARNING: This blog contains random thoughts on technology, software engineering, and general all-round nerdery. Read at your own risk. Nerd is contagious.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not as wise as I was 30 minutes ago

So, I just got back from the dentist (he's about 3 minutes away). He pulled my wisdom tooth out in 6 minutes. No joke! Here's how it went down:

"I'm going to apply some anesthetic..." <pinch> <pinch>

"Can you feel that?" I shake my head.

"Ok, you're going to hear some cracking, it's normal." I nod.

<YANK> "Ok we're done"

I'm supposed to not talk for an hour after the procedure. This is when being a nerd in front of a computer comes in handy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twinsen said...

You only had one wisdom tooth to pull?

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Seems a little odd. So does this dentist work out of his apartment? Are you sure he pulled the right tooth? They put me under when I had my wisdom teeth removed. Of course, it was all 4 of them, and a long time ago.

5:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home