WARNING: This blog contains random thoughts on technology, software engineering, and general all-round nerdery. Read at your own risk. Nerd is contagious.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Wimzi

Update: We released Wimzi for Facebook!

So, I mentioned briefly earlier that I'd joined the AIM team. One of the things that I'm working on is the Flash-version of Wimzi.

What is Wimzi? Wimzi is a way for people that have blogs, Facebook accounts (coming soon) and Myspace accounts to put up a little panel from which the visitors to their page can IM them. The best part is that the person's IM screenname is not exposed, and the visitors do not need to sign in (or have an AIM account) to talk! Go there and create one now.

I'm working on some newer, fresher UI concepts for the next version of Wimzi, so keep checking here as I might test some out on this site.

In the mean time, I have one set up for me on the right -------------->

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home